Assalamualaikum n welcome to viewers of this blog.. The blog might seem simple but the items here are on sale for real. New items and used items. Many of the items are displayed at mudah.my and facebook due to lack of time to be online. If you have any questions on the items sold here, don't hesitate to sms or email me okay. I also accept requests to look for desired items. Like I said, don't hesitate to contact me... Happy shopping!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Katil Baby - Baby Cot SOLD


Ada bahagian kayu penyokong yang sepatutnya bersambung. Memang dari beli macam tu. Perlu sendal dengan kayu penyokong berukuran 1.5 x 2 x 40 inci.

Papan bawah dilapik span.




Plastik pembalut terkoyank sikit.

Ni tempat kayu yang tak bersambung tu.
Katil masih kelihatan baru.

RM 230 (katil + tilam jenama Babylove)
RM 200 (katil sahaja)
*PWP: Cot mobile Sesame Street dengan harga RM 10

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.