Assalamualaikum n welcome to viewers of this blog.. The blog might seem simple but the items here are on sale for real. New items and used items. Many of the items are displayed at mudah.my and facebook due to lack of time to be online. If you have any questions on the items sold here, don't hesitate to sms or email me okay. I also accept requests to look for desired items. Like I said, don't hesitate to contact me... Happy shopping!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

StOcK cLeArAnCe!!!

Salam to all viewers of this blog. 

We are having our first STOCK CLEARANCE in conjunction to the coming of Ramadhan Month. 

For the whole month of Ramadhan the price of our goods will be reduced to a minimum price and the price are not negotiable. Price stated are not inclusive of postage. This is also in order to make way for many more coming stocks. 

So what are you waiting for, Moms and Dads? Grab our items now, before it's too late! Happy Shopping!

No comments: