Assalamualaikum n welcome to viewers of this blog.. The blog might seem simple but the items here are on sale for real. New items and used items. Many of the items are displayed at mudah.my and facebook due to lack of time to be online. If you have any questions on the items sold here, don't hesitate to sms or email me okay. I also accept requests to look for desired items. Like I said, don't hesitate to contact me... Happy shopping!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Used mitten set (SOLD OUT)

Used item. Now for RM 4.50 only. Small stains on the hat, just a surface stain, can be washed.(SOLD)

Front view. Very cute huh... Couldn't find the mittens.

Probably used once or twice. Couldn't find the mittens. Now for RM 5 Only(SOLD)

Condition like new. Now for RM 3.50 only.(SOLD)
  
Blue booty is replaced with white. Don't know why. =) Now for RM 2 only.(SOLD)

No comments: